Thursday, August 20, 2015

you're my right hand, you're my go-to




 
 
  

my outfit today was inspired by the leather, stripes, and silhouettes of acne pre-ss16. i also somehow ended up focusing in on the blue, which is a color i've been into lately. (no, i cannot stick to an aesthetic for longer than a week, if you were wondering-- i think i'm over it).

i'm thinking a lot about color theory, and the use of analogous colors (blue, blue-purple, and purple) in the first two looks really appealed to me. the patterned overlays looked really modern and clean with that camel skirt. the red peacock-y dress reminded me of something 3.1 phillip lim would do/ something out of the 90s grunge revival. that red trench coat is the light of my life, fire of my loins pretty great too.

-=-
kanyinsola

3 comments:

  1. That red trench coat is awesome :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig this a lot, but SO TRUE THAT RED trench coat is to die for.

    (っ♥︎◡♥︎)っ sonjatitanic

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh, that's cute and somehow even stylish!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading