Thursday, November 21, 2013

Puking Perfection

Let’s be honest. A large part of time in my life these days is spent gazing at pretty things and then subsequently crying because these things are so far out of my price range. One of the biggest sources of this empty-wallet syndrome for me is the magic of Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff. I force myself to ogle at the collection for hours on end despite knowing that I will never own them. I wish I could stop. But I can’t. It’s truly a tragedy.

The only thing that will relieve me from this cycle of pain is Meadham Kirchhoff's Topshop collection. Chances are that you've probably already heard about this amazing undiluted love child of my favorite insanely brilliant, cotton candy, whimsical, frilly sweet, beautiful-magical, fairy puke, unicorn dream that is Meadham Kirchhoff will soon be available to mere mortals like myself. The collection (which made its grand debut today) is based on a fictional band invented by MK called the Cherrys, that’s a bit Marilyn Manson, a bit Kembra Pfahler, and a bit Spice Girls. The collection was designed so you can embrace every unique, colorful side of you that is ever shown by Meadham Kirchhoff. There’s Cherry Blossom (the girly girl), Cherry Pikka (the rebel), Cherry Cherie (the quaint, sweet girl), and Cherry Satanika. Um.. I think I’m in love.
25M86FPNKpastel furry coatAnimal_scarfbaby_blue_pink_shoe_2
stars alicefrilly skirtpink blouseeyes and lips blouse dress
Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop 2013Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop 2013
Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop 2013Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop 2013

Pastel Puke - faux fur, floaty nightdresses, dreamy silhouettes, flurfy cotton candy, lips and eyes


colourful leather trouserscolourful jacketcolourful knit dressMeadham Kirchhoff for Topshop 18
red sequinmongolian wrap
70s mishmash -  dark red, bright rainbows, funky prints, stars, embellishments, rocker heels
Long_Jacketheart and lips silk skirt
GOLD_SHOE_5creme eys and lips dress
Lips, eyes, prints, dark furs, pentagrams, gold and black






cherry shirtDungaree_with_heart
Lovely love - CHERRIES and hearts

Isn't it lovely <3 <3


Which Cherry are you going to be?


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I just bought a few pieces from their topshop collection and they are the only Christmas presents I'm getting...

    www.whimsicalprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading